As a 3PL service provider, we helps brands in all types of industries store, pick and pack and deliver their products to customers. We provide these services across the US, Canada, Mexico and the rest of the world so you can focus on growing your business.
Today I want to discuss some of the benefits of using a 3PL provider:
- Resource network. 3PL providers have a vast resource network available that provides advantages over inhouse supply chains using a 3PL resource. Each step in the supply chain can be executed in the most efficient, cost effective way. 3PL can leverage relationships and volume discounts, which result in lower overhead and the fastest possible service.
- Save time and money. Outsourcing logistics will save you time and money. Using a 3PL eliminates the need to invest in a warehouse, very high cost technology, transportation and stack to execute the logistics process. 3PL providers can save from costly mistakes and allow your business to build a global logistical network with a lower risk and a higher return.
- Ongoing Industry Expertise. A 3PL provider is knowledgeable of industry best practices and stay up to date with the latest developments in technology, manufacturing and logistics. Their software is capable of advanced reporting inventory management and provides the visibility to monitor the entire process. Outsourcing logistics allows your company to focus on the core of your business and leaves the rest to the experts.
- Scalability and Flexibility. A benefit of using a 3PL provider is the ability to sell space, labor, and transportation. According to inventory, businesses with seasonal periods can enjoy stress free transitions between industry ups and downs. If you have peak season, you can be flexible on the space on the warehouse, vast value services or whatever needs that it’s a peak under operation that leave it up to the 3PL. You don’t have to worry about that.
- Constant Optimization. 3PL providers have the resources at hand to make adjustments. An improvement to each link in the supply chain. Outsourcing 3PL services will ensure continuous improvements are made to your logistics process. Third party logistics providers can help maximize profits, reduce wait times, and improve customer service.
That’s it! 5 benefits of using a 3PL. Thanks for watching, let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.
Looking to partner with a 3PL? The ACE Group is on a mission to help ecommerce businesses be more successful online. We make order fulfillment simple by offering 2 day shipping options, a wide and robust fulfillment network and accurate inventory management. Contact us and let us know how we can help!