We Help You
As Customs broker expert it is our duty and obligation to inform importers about the requirements not only by CBP but other government agencies when importing merchandise
into the U.S.A. By providing you with a better understanding of the requirements and obligations as importers you are bound to or discuss it in greater detail with us.
• What would you do if your company has been selected for an audit?
• How do you prepare?
• What are the common errors that CBP has found out with other companies?
• What role does your Custom “expert” play?
• How can your Custom “expert” assist you?
• What steps you need to follow in order to select a Custom “expert” ?
One of our many roles as your Customs Broker Expert is to assist your company in navigating this quest and develop appropriate policies and procedures to establish compliance needed under The MOD Act.
• We can provide you with:
– Customs Clearance Nationwide
– Importer Security Filing
– Shipper Export Declaration
– Bonded Carrier
– Section 321
Let us know how can we help you by filling out the form below.